It’s 2016, and that means it’s time to follow through with your resolution to live a healthier lifestyle for yourself and your family. Reducing stress, sleeping better, and creating more family time all play a big role in your daily zest for living. Give yourself the gift of good health with hot tubs and spas from Pettis Pools and Patio. Located in Hilton and East Rochester, New York, they’ve been creating relaxing environments to customers since 1962. There’s no other company you should trust when it comes to transforming your backyard into a relaxing and unique spa environment. Here's why you deserve a hot tub this year:
- Stress Relief: A spa isn’t just relaxing, it can help relieve everyday stress that creates muscle tension and restricts blood flow. By adding a spa to your backyard, you can help soothe away headaches, reduce sleeplessness, and improve your soreness.
- Family Fun: While a hot tub might seem like only a gift for the adults in your family, that’s not the case. Hot tubs are the perfect gift for your kids, too! They’re a great place for the entire family to talk, relax, and escape to the outdoors together. Just ask Pettis Pools and Patio; they’ve been installing family hot tubs for years.
- Sleep Enhancement: If you struggle to fall asleep at night, then a new spa could be your answer. Surveys by the National Sleep Foundation reveal that 60% of adults struggle with sleep, but bathing in warm water before bed can be the answer. Make 2016 the year you finally get the sleep you deserve.
- Pain Relief: Whether you suffer from arthritis or general nerve, joint, and bone pain, a hot tub can help relieve pressure and get you back to feeling like your old self quickly.
Now that you know why you deserve a hot tub, it’s time to talk about the type of hot tub you need. Pettis Pools and Patio offers two distinct hot tubs: MAAX Spas and Softub.
- MAAX Spas: MAAX Spas offers four different series of hot tubs to accommodate every desire and budget. They have performance seating and different therapy modes to massage your body where you need it most.
- Softub: Softubs are truly portable hot tubs that weigh less than 75 pounds when empty. They cost less than $10 a month to operate, come in three sizes, and can be used both inside and outside.
To learn more about adding a spa to your home, call Pettis Pools and Patio today at (585) 392-7711 (Greece) or (585) 383-0700 (East Rochester) or visit them online today.