Do you sometimes wish you had straighter teeth? Do you find it hard to properly clean your teeth because they are misaligned? Do crooked teeth keep you from smiling? Then you should consider getting Invisalign® Braces with Hillside Dental Associates, located in Ripon, WI.
This practice prides itself on being a part of the Ripon community. Dentists Dr. Steve Eiler, Dr. Jessica Davis, and Dr. Brad Foss seek to make patients feel comfortable in their dental office. They also want you to have and love a beautiful, healthy smile.
If you're curious about straightening your teeth at Hillside Dental Associates, consider these five benefits of Invisalign:
- Look Better: Traditional metal braces aren't particularly attractive to look at; people with metal braces often get food stuck in them as well. With Invisalign clear braces, you will look like you aren't even wearing braces at all.
- Removable: While metal braces are attached to the teeth and can only be removed by a professional, Invisalign can be removed for a short time during meals and other brief occasions. Talk to a dentist at Hillside Dental Associates about how often you need to wear Invisalign braces.
- More Comfortable: Why would you want metal braces and wires in your mouth when you can choose smooth clear braces? Invisalign is far gentler on the inside of your mouth and gums.
- Safer: Metal braces often cause problems with cavities and gum disease. With aligners like Invisalign, you don't have to worry about these risks.
- Faster: When Metal braces are you used to treat misaligned teeth, the can be worn for as long as five years. On average, the treatment time with Invisalign is about one year.
The dentists and staff at Hillside Dental Associates are happy to answer any questions you have about Invisalign. This premier practice also offers general dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, and more. Visit them online to learn more about this friendly and knowledgeable dental office, and call (920) 748-6122 to schedule a consultation.