As a restaurant group that features some of the world's best burger, steak, Italian, and wood-fired pizza restaurants, ESquared Hospitality proudly sets the highest standards in dining. With locations in places like New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Seoul, and San Juan, this restaurant group brings a peerless fine dining experience to the world. A gift card from ESquared Hospitality is the perfect way to show your appreciation to both the global traveler and the adventurous eater in your life. Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about ESquared Hospitality's gift cards:
- Where Can I Purchase One? The easiest way to get a card is to go online; however, they are also available at any ESquared Hospitality location. In New York, for instance, you can find gift cards at Midtown’s BLT Steak or The Wayfarer, as well as at Casa Nonna in Hell’s Kitchen and Horchata de Nueva York in Greenwich Village.
- What About Group Purchases? If you’re looking to place a bulk order, the best way to do so is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also simply call one of the restaurant group's many locations.
- What Locations Participate? Cards can be used at all locations except BLT Burger in Las Vegas and the Hong Kong locations of BLT Steak and BLT Burger.
- What Are The Shipping Options? Orders received before 11 a.m. are shipped the same day via USPS service at no additional charge. They will arrive within five to seven business days.
Expedited shipping with FedEx, which will allow you to select the time and date of
delivery, is also available.
- Can The Card Be Used For Tax or Gratuity? Cards can be used for the full balance of the meal, including the gratuity.
What better token of appreciation to your foodie friend, employee, or loved one than a gift card from ESquared Hospitality? With the variety of tantalizing options available throughout the world, there’s no doubt that the perfect restaurant for everyone is out there. To find out more about this restaurant group’s locations as well as their gift cards, visit them online or call (212) 329-2687.