Just as important as finding the perfect dress is finding the perfect wedding venue. The wedding venue will help dictate the other wedding day details, including colors, style, theme, and decor. Sometimes a ceremony off the beaten path makes for the best parties. For couples who want a unique event, look no further than The Bridges, NYC's favorite speakeasy and cocktail bar.
The Bridges is located at the edge of Brooklyn Bridge Park, between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. For more than 100 years, this gastropub has been the neighborhood hangout. Unconventional and spunky, The Bridges is a premier private event space for couples who want to throw a fun and spectacular celebration for their wedding guests.
Here are five reasons why The Bridges is the perfect wedding venue:
- Spacious: There is enough room to accommodate everyone in your wedding party, even with last-minute additions. The speakeasy features 24-foot elevated ceilings and an impressive bar and dance floor.
- Vibe: The Bridges will transport guests back to an early 1900's speakeasy with original stone walls, cast-iron, Romanesque columns, and a relaxed, romantic vibe.
- Delicious Food: The full-service kitchen staff works closely with couples to come up with the perfect menu. From bacon-wrapped dates with toasted almonds to white truffle potato croquettes, the chef at The Bridges can whip up something to satisfy anyone’s palate.
- Divine Cocktails & Drinks: Not only does The Bridges have an extensive selection for craft beer, but they also offer an impressive wine menu. Looking for something more adventurous? Try one of the speakeasy's famous cocktails.
- Easy Parking: The Bridges has parking available—a convenience that can't be overstated for guests from out of town.
The Bridges in Brooklyn, New York, has been host to many bridal showers, weddings, cocktail parties, fundraisers, fashion shows, film shoots, and art auctions. For more information about hosting a private event at The Bridges, visit the website. To book The Bridges as a wedding venue, call (347) 987-4504.