The Art of Healing
The Art of Healing
Dealing with physical pain and injury presents multiple barriers and challenges for you to overcome, from becoming reliant upon narcotics to ease the pain to the mental stress that comes with not being 100 percent. One way to overcome those hurdles it to look into massage therapy with The Art of Healing in Shelton, CT. The massage therapists here have a deep understanding of physiology, allowing them to ease the tension or pain you feel in your muscles, joints and bones.
Massage therapy can be great for anyone, whether you’re recovering from surgery, a sports injury or have bouts of chronic pain. From back pain and chronic headaches to stress and anxiety, one of their licensed and certified massage therapists (in medical and orthopedic massage therapy), with over 10 years of experience, will guide you toward a pain and stress-free life.
Pain and stress come in many forms and that’s why The Art of Healing offers various forms of therapy, focusing on the roots of your pain in an effort to alleviate your issues. Their list of services includes the following forms of massages and therapies:
- Swedish Massage: Relieves stress and increases oxygen flow to the body.
- Medical Massage: Specific treatments targeting specific problem areas with the outcome being the basis for treatment.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Helpful with chronic tension in the neck, back and shoulder areas.
- Hot Stone Massage: Helps alleviate muscle tightness for deeper, quicker massages.
- Signature Facial: Dead sea minerals and plant extracts are used to promote healthier looking skin.
For treatment that helps keep you away from prescriptions and reduces pain in a calming, effective manner, connect with The Art of Healing, your ticket to a healthier life. Call them today at (203) 225-6336, like them on Facebook or visit them online.