Explore. Learn. Create. Grow.
Using a mix of traditional teaching and Montessori education, Rosewood Academy is a unique childcare center where your child will have the opportunity to explore, be creative, make friends, and engage in developmentally appropriate critical thinking activities. Experienced teachers and administrators are passionate about giving each child a personalized experience and an opportunity to follow on a path of academic success. Rose Academy has locations in Dallas, Frisco, and Carrollton, TX.
Preschool programs at Rosewood Academy are broken down by age, such as:
- Infant Program (6 weeks to 12 months): This program is run by teachers experienced with very early development. The curriculum includes American Sign Language (ASL), pre-literacy skills, motor skills development, senses, and exploration of cause and effect.
- Toddlers Program (1 to 2 years): This program focuses on a toddler's curiosity and increasing gross motor skills. The curriculum includes ASL, small group activities, pre-literacy skills, sensory play, Montessori components, motor skills development, art and music.
- Primary Program (2 to 3 years): This program is very hands-on and begins to focus on language, math, science, and social skills. The curriculum includes pre-literacy skills, theme-related material, Montessori components, motor skills development, art, creative movement, drama and dance, and skills in social and emotional growth.
- Preschool Program (3 to 4 years): This curriculum ensures your child will be supported and well-rounded. There are learning centers for math, language, science, social studies, music, art, dramatic play, Spanish and ASL. Children’s learning will also include sensory materials and computers.
- Pre-Kindergarten Program (4 to 5 years): Pre-K focuses on kindergarten readiness. There is more structured learning in both art and academic subjects, and focus is placed on self-esteem, confidence and social skills.
In addition, Rosewood Academy offers before and after-school programs for ages 5 to 12 years, as well as summer and winter camps. Visit the preschool's website for more detailed information and access to the blog. For the Dallas location, call (469) 522-3739; for Frisco, call (469) 287-8076, and for Carrollton, call (972) 810-6592 today to schedule a tour and meet some of the staff.