Nobody should have to deal with pests in their homes, whether it be a mini army of ants or the random sounds of mice scratching behind the walls. While on some rare occasions, the issues resolve on their own, it’s always a good idea to call in a professional pest control company to do a thorough examination of your home.
AAA Termite & Pest Control has some of the best exterminators in Kaneohe, HI, who will do everything within their power to get your home back to normal and pest-free.
In order to make the most of AAA Termite & Pest Control's exterminator services, here are 10 simple changes you can make in your home to prevent infestations:
- Garbage Cans: Be sure to keep your trash cans covered. Don’t leave decaying vegetables or fruits in your garbage disposal.
- Windows: Seal any holes or tears that may appear in your window screens. AAA Termite & Pest Control provides preventative pest control treatments that can be applied to access points within your home, including window and door frames.
- Floors, Baseboards, & Outlets: Locate and seal any holes or cracks with silicone caulk.
- Outdoor Foliage: While ivy-covered homes may look great, they provide ample hideaways for pests looking for easy access into your home. To be safe, keep any outdoor foliage away from windows and doors.
- Spills: Clean up spills immediately. Don’t allow dishes to pile up in the sink; instead, make it a habit to wash them daily.
- Food: Inspect fruit, vegetables, and plants for bugs before bringing them indoors.
- Wood: Throw away any dead wood or fallen branches as soon as you discover them. Store firewood at least 20 feet from your home, and avoid using wood mulch in flowerbeds that are positioned against your home.
- Water: Guide standing water away from your home with an efficient gutter system and treat any ponds you may have on the property. For all of your pest control needs, schedule an appointment with the professional exterminators at AAA Termite & Pest Control. The industry-grade products they use are more effective than treatments you could buy at the store.
- Pets: Brush your pet regularly and wash its bedding in hot water. Consistently vacuum areas where your pet likes to relax on a regular basis.
- Property Inspection: Many signs of a pest infestation are easy to miss. Check your yard for mounds or small mud tubes around the foundation and enlist help from AAA Termite & Pest Control for regularly scheduled termite inspections and preventative treatments.
Call (808) 247-5533 if you have any concerns about pest infestations, termites, or ant control. AAA Termite & Pest Control offers affordable inspections, roach exterminator services, and pest management solutions. For a full list of services, visit their website.