Delicately seared, exquisitely curried, expertly prepared—the fresh catch of the Pacific has never tasted better. As you step into Thailand Cuisine, you'll be greeted by the unmistakable, irresistible aromas of a fantastic seafood restaurant with deep Asian roots.
Here are just a few of the seafood dishes you won't want to miss on the Thailand Cuisine menu:
- Scallops Curry: These tender saltwater shellfish are creamy, curried, and perfectly prepared by the Thailand Cuisine kitchen.
- Pad Thai: Spice up this classic Thai food dish with shrimp atop a bed of savory noodles, crunchy bean sprouts, and crushed peanuts.
- Pad See Ew: One of the most beloved Thai dishes only gets better with the addition of succulent shrimp. Dive into this dish made of broad noodles, stir fried vegetables, and scrambled egg.
- Mahi Mahi: This beloved Hawaiian delicacy is the star of many Thai dishes at Maui’s best seafood restaurant. Try this delicious fish with spicy sauce, black bean sauce, or tangy ginger.
- Tom Yum Ta Lay: In Thailand, this hot and sour soup is beloved for its healing benefits as well as its flavorful taste. This scrumptious soup is packed with fresh seafood, and it’s better than chicken noodle soup when you’re feeling under the weather.
Thailand Cuisine in Maui is proud to serve the best Thai food on the island, and when you're craving the flavors of Thailand, there’s no substitute for the real thing. To learn more, call the Kihei location at (808) 875-0839 or the Kahului location at (808) 873-0225, or visit their website to browse the full menu.