With a much-anticipated rebound occurring in the housing market now, shoppers are discovering many incentives to make their dream of home ownership come true. The conventional financing program from Premium Mortgage Corporation in Rochester, N.Y., has several flexible features to make it happen.
What are some of the incentives for enrolling in a Premium Mortgage Corporation conventional financing program?
- Get Rewarded For Early Payments: The conventional, fixed-rate mortgage loan only requires a minimum down payment of 5% for a primary residence. However, if you do bring a 20% or more down payment to the table, in addition to not having to pay mortgage insurance, your remaining payments are completely eliminated when you reach 78% loan-to-value.
- Low Fixed Rates: When you work with Premium Mortgage Corp.’s conventional financing program, count on the home loan to have a fixed rate for the life of the loan with terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
- Flexibility: The program also allows you to use the funds for an existing home or the construction of a new home— whether it’s owner-occupied, a second home, vacation home, an investment property, condo or townhome. A 10% down payment is required for second and vacation homes, 15% for single-family investment properties and a minimum of 25% for non-owner-occupied, multi-family investment properties.
- Spending Power: Your dream home will become a reality through the conventional financing program’s generous loan limits: $417,000 for one unit, $533,850 for two units, $645,300 for three units, and $801,950 for four units. The mortgage loan officers at Premium Mortgage Corp. will gladly talk to you about the best financing for your budget. With liberal, qualifying debt-to-loan ratios of up to 35%, the loan consultants are also committed to getting you the best mortgage rate.
- Generous Seller Concessions: Other features of the conventional financing program include up to 3% of seller concessions for loan-to-values up to 90% and higher, and 6% for LTVs between 75% and 90%.
Are you ready to find your home with financing that won’t wipe out your savings? Give the loan officers at Premium Mortgage Corporation a call at (877) 690-7240 to learn how. For additional information about your loan options such as mortgage refinancing and reverse mortgages, visit their website.
Corporate Contact Information: 2541 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618
Equal Housing Lender
Licensed Mortgage Banker NYSDFS