Moving to a new home is exciting, but it’s also a chore. It can be particularly difficult when you’re moving from Oʻahu to another island or state. Thankfully, you have M. Dyer & Sons, Inc. to handle all of your moving needs, even transporting and storing your prized motorcycle.
If you want to be sure that your motorcycle will arrive at your new home in tip-top condition, then M. Dyer & Sons should be your first and last stop, because they offer specially designed crates perfect for your bike.
To ensure your motorcycle arrives in the best condition possible, follow these recommendations for safe and easy transport:
- Give M. Dyer & Sons one set of your vehicle's keys, and keep one set for yourself.
- Do not leave more than ¼ tank of fuel in your motorcycle.
- Disconnect the battery before crating.
- Check to make sure that the brakes are in good condition.
- Ensure there are no fluid leaks.
- Clean your motorcycle, including the wheel wells and tires.
- Remove all personal items and saddlebags from your motorcycle.
- Disconnect the alarm system, if you have one.
- Remove any garage door or gate openers.
When you trust M. Dyer & Sons, Inc. as your moving company, you’re guaranteed a great experience. They can ship your motorcycle by ocean transport and car carrier in three to six weeks, or if you need it faster, arrange for air transportation at a slightly higher cost. Call the moving experts at (800) 922-2490 for a free quote, or visit their website to learn more.