Access to clean water is never something to take for granted, as we need it to sustain life in addition to using it for bathing, cooking, and cleaning. Hard water contains minerals such as limestone, lead and mercury, among others, causing potentially serious health issues in addition to making cleaning and bathing a challenge. Installing a water purification system in your home is one of the best ways to ensure clean water, as such systems rid water of many contaminants.
The experienced, knowledgeable staff at Anderson Water Systems in Rochester, NY provide clients with the water filters, water softening systems, and other purification options for enjoying clean, pure water.
Here's what you should know about water treatment to make an informed decision about your drinking water:
- High Dissolved Solids: Some 85% of the country’s water features high dissolved solids. Dissolved solids are damaging to appliances and dishes, in addition to also causing skin irritation.
- Water Heater Life: The decision to install a water purification system or other treatment system extends the life of your water heater by as much as 50%.
- Appliance Efficiency: Water treatment systems are very beneficial to water-using appliances, as they increase efficiency by 48%. Some examples of appliances that will benefit from a water treatment system include your dishwashing machine and your washer.
- Toilet Life: Installing a water treatment system is also helpful for extending the life of household toilets, with life expectancy extended up to 70%.
- Faucet Life: Another appliance that enjoys longer life through water treatment is the faucet. The faucets in your home last up to 40% longer when a water treatment system is implemented.
- Soap and Detergent Use: Installing the right water system also significantly reduces detergent and soap use.
Discuss the benefits of water softening and other filtration systems with the expert staff at Anderson Water Systems today! Enjoy contaminant-free water, and don’t forget to inquire about the company’s outstanding hot water heater options as well.
For more on water purification, please contact Anderson Water Systems by calling (800)-836-2509, or liking the company's Facebook page.