At Pull-A-Part, our salvage yards are fully stocked with all different types of vehicles, in a wide array of colors and styles. Oftentimes, customers come to us asking about the latest trends in the automotive industry. One of the most common questions that come up across the board is the topic of car color. After careful consideration, we’ve come up with our top five picks for car colors in 2015. Read on to learn more!
1. Silver –Out of all the colors that drivers can choose from, silver continues to top the list and it’s easy to see why. For consumers who want a relatively neutral hue that won’t become outdated, silver is a nice alternative to other colors since it is still plain enough, while retaining a shiny and attractive finish. Studies have also shown that dirt and debris are less visible on silver colors, since they reflect light rather than being one-dimensional.
2. White –Another top choice for car buyers, white is a classic choice that will never go out of style. For nearly a decade, white has ranked high in terms of color popularity, and it could be due to a number of factors. For one, it offers a bright and clean look for customers who want something tasteful and light colored without choosing another color that may go out of fashion. Also, white cars are are more likely to be spotted, and hence may be less likely to crash in dark weather, so safety can be another factor in the choice.
3. Black –For customers looking to choose a car color that will appear sleek, stylish, and always on-trend, black is a no-brainer. Not only is this option a good idea for drivers looking to hide dust, dirt and stains, it’s also the best choice for achieving a sophisticated and luxurious aesthetic. Black cars give off a bold, confident, and classic feel.
4. Blue –When looking for a car color that is calm and tranquil, blue is an excellent choice. Customers looking to get a pop of color can enjoy all the benefits of this pick, without having to worry that they will get sick of the paint or worry that it will fall out of vogue. Rather than choosing a funkier color, you can still get all the benefits of a fun shade of blue, with none of the buyer’s remorse.
5. Red –If you want to choose a car color that’s bright, vibrant and fun, you can’t do much better than red. Few colors signify confidence and power quite like red. Unlike other colors that blend in with the scenery, red is a color that demands to be noticed. While many people believe that red cars require more expensive insurance payments, that is actually a fallacy, so the extra expensive is nonexistent in this case.
No matter what color car you have, sooner or later you may find yourself needing a car part or two. At Pull-A-Part, we update our database daily, so all you have to do is jump online and browse through our inventory to see for yourself! We look forward to hearing from you soon.