Packing for storage units or residential moving is a task that requires organization, an eye for detail, and, depending on how much stuff you own, a lot of time. When it comes to packing fragile items like stemware, you should be taking extra measures to make sure your possessions are safely stowed away.
If you live in the greater Cincinnati area, then Economy Moving & Storage can provide you with the high quality moving assistance and advice you need. You can hire the professional residential moving company to pack all your delicate stemware, or you can take their expert tips and do it yourself.
Here’s how Economy Moving & Storage recommends packing your stemware quickly and carefully:
- Dedicate a table top or kitchen counter to be your stemware packing station. Keep small moving boxes handy, line up your stemware, and have packing paper ready.
- Start off by lining the bottom of the small box with three to four sheets of packing paper.
- Take one piece of stemware and roll it (like a burrito!) up to provide cushioning.
- Place it upright in the small box and proceed to the next piece of stemware. Only place 12-15 pieces of stemware in a box.
- Once a box is full, add two sheets of paper on the top and seal the box with packing tape.
- In a dish box, add a few sheets of paper for cushioning and then place the stemware box inside for added safety.
With Economy Moving & Storage’s packing tips, you can have your fragile stemware packed up in no time. And should you want to leave the packing to them, then know that the moving company offers special crating services and they provide all the material you could possibly need from bubble wrap and boxes and masking tape and mattress covers. Learn more about the local business by visiting them online or giving them a call at (513) 753-6683.