Imagine getting home one day and there’s a rude stench in the air, but it only gets worse; it’s coming from your yard! Rogersville Septic Service has dealt with many unsuspecting offenders of septic tank troubles, and they know that assessing when you need help is usually a little more nuanced than the scenario above. Their team offers septic tank repair, septic tank maintenance, and septic inspection for all the times you may need help with your septic systems.
So before things get out of hand, look for these 5 signs:
- Pooling water: This can occur in multiple areas of your yard, but mainly occurs in the drain field. When a tank is properly working, you shouldn’t see any water above ground. However, before it gets to that point, take a look to see if there is suspiciously green grass in any corner of the yard. Look closer to see if the ground there is wet.
- Odor: Don’t wait until a smell is too powerful to ignore. Check for the foul smell around the drain field and around the outside of the house. Also make an inquiry when an unusual smell catches your attention.
- Slow draining in the house: Have you noticed sinks, toilets and showers going down slowly? This is a sign you might need a septic tank service: don’t wait until you have a horrific septic tank back up, call a septic maintenance crew ASAP.
- Sewage back up: If this occurs, you probably already know that you need a septic tank service. A sewage backup is a stinky, black mess with smells that can linger around your home for years. Don’t let it happen to you; call a professional before this happens.
- Green, green grass: With a well-functioning tank, all your outdoor grass should be evenly growing. If one area looks remarkably greener than the rest, it’s time for a septic inspection.
For your home’s septic tank service, maintenance or repair, call Rogersville Septic Service by dialing (417) 818-8641 and visit them online for more info.