Few changes transform a space like a fresh coat of paint. Whether you’re planning to resell your home or renovate a room, it’s always best to hire a professional painting contractor. These professionals have the tools, knowledge, and experience to leave your home looking fresh and new. As a bonus, outsourcing this project also saves homeowners a considerable amount of time and money.
7 Reasons to Skip the DIY Project & Hire Painting Contractors
- Know the Best Techniques: For a professional look, you can never go wrong with hiring industry professionals for the job. A painting contractor will be knowledgeable of different painting techniques that will make your space pop, whether you want to make a room look bigger or imitate the look of brick on your bedroom walls.
- Provide Color Counseling: Unsure of the look you’re going for? Expert painters will provide color consultations to help you choose the best color combinations for your home. They have insight on how certain colors affect a room’s mood, such as cherry yellow for the kitchen or an accent wall in sage green for a dose of tranquility.
- Saves You Money: Most DIY projects cost homeowners more than they realize since they usually need to purchase several new pieces of equipment and tools to get the job done right. Hiring a painting contractor will help you save money since you get to skip unexpected purchases like cleaning products and electric sanders.
- Keeps You Safe: When you’re dealing with vaulted ceilings or exterior painting, it’s best to hire an expert. Painting contractors know how to safely use rigs, harnesses, and ladders to reach high spots without the risk of falling or injury.
- Saves You Time: A properly painted job can easily take weeks for DIY homeowners to complete. Hiring a painting contractor frees up your schedule and ensures the project is completed quickly, so you can continue redecorating your newly transformed space.
- Preserves Paint Longevity: From sanding, cleaning, prepping, and priming, a lot goes into ensuring a paint job is pristine when completed. Professionals have the right equipment and skills to ensure your project has staying power and won’t fade or peel in a few years.
- Cleans Your Home: Save yourself the headache of cleaning up paint chips for weeks after a project by hiring an expert. They will protect your space from paint damage and leave your home looking clean and tidy.
C & B Quality Painting has transformed homes and businesses in Hawaii for more than 25 years. These painting contractors specialize in everything from exterior paint and dry wall repairs to pressure washing and wallpaper application. Learn more about their painting services online or by calling them today at (808) 625-9411.