No matter why you want to go out to dinner tonight, King Street Kitchen has the savory, homestyle meals your palate craves. This La Crosse, WI, restaurant may serve breakfast all day, but they have plenty of delightful entrées to leave you satisfied in the evening.
Learn why the establishment keeping residents satiated since 2006 is set to become your new favorite dinner spot:
- Delectable Chicken & Turkey: Bite into thinly sliced turkey with stuffing, or enjoy a healthy chicken stir-fry with vegetables. Try the chicken strip dinner if breaded poultry is your favorite, or delight in grilled chicken breasts smothered in melted cheese, onions, and mushrooms. All entrées are served with baked or mashed potatoes, the veggie of the day, coleslaw, and a roll with butter.
- Mouth-Watering Meatloaf & Liver: Give in to your meatloaf fantasies with two thick slices of the stuff, or try the liver and onions dish for something a little more exotic. Both options come with mashed potatoes and gravy, the veggie of the day, coleslaw, and rolls with butter.
- Gifts From the Sea: Treat yourself to three breaded cod fillets if fish is more your fancy, or bask in the wonder of popcorn shrimp. The latter comes with 21 pieces, and both dishes are served with crisp French fries, Texas toast, coleslaw, and tartar and cocktail sauce.
- Steaks Seared to Perfection: Order juicy steak grilled to your liking, in either 6- or 8-ounce sizes. Hankering for a hamburger steak instead? Your favorite La Crosse restaurant tops it with plenty of grilled onions. Sides include baked or mashed potatoes with gravy, the daily vegetable, rolls with butter, and creamy coleslaw.
- Heaping Pasta: Dive into a huge bowl of spaghetti loaded with red sauce and topped with juicy meatballs. Garlic toast and coleslaw complete this satisfying meal. Smaller portions are available as well.
Visit King Street Kitchen for dinner with your favorite people, and leave the cooking to some of the best chefs in La Crosse. Don’t forget to check out the 500 Club menu for meals under 500 calories, or stop by for breakfast and lunch and choose from a delectable spread. Call (608) 784-9660 to make a reservation, or visit the celebrated restaurant online for complete menus. Follow the establishment on Twitter for the latest deals and specials.