When you want to give your car a new look, window tinting is undoubtedly the way to go. Besides making your vehicle appear sleek and sophisticated, getting your car windows tinted has numerous other benefits.
Tintwerks in Honolulu, HI has been tinting windows for over 11 years, and they'd like to offer some clear-cut reasons to explain why tinted windows are so helpful:
- Blocks UV rays: Extended exposure to UV rays can cause skin damage, aging, and even skin cancer. Tinted windows can block up to 99% of UV rays, keeping you and your skin healthy.
- Keeps your car cooler: Since tinting limits the amount of light entering your car, it also reduces the heat in the interior; this also means your air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard, making it easier on your compressor and your engine.
- Helps protect your upholstery: Sunlight is a culprit in fading upholstery, often making leather dry out and crack. Tint helps protect your seats and the interior of your car.
- Helps you drive better: Glare from the sun can affect your vision, and can lead to an accident. Car window tinting prevents that glare so you can clearly see where you’re going and what’s around you.
- Provides privacy and security: It will be difficult for anyone to see in, and you’ll have the privacy you want. It will also be difficult for thieves to look in and see if there is anything of value to steal. Also, if they do try and smash the window, the tint will hold the glass together, making it harder for them to break in.
Call Tintwerks in Honolulu, HI today at (808) 638-3413 to receive a quote, or visit their website for more information.