We have had an overwhelming amount of customers ask us what is part of a quick diagnostic vs an intensive diagnostic. We are here to make clear outlines of what to expect so that our customers know which one will most likely be the right fit for them.
First off, there is a price difference: quick diagnostic is free where as an intensive diagnostic costs $20 plus tax. The quick diagnostic is available for all devices but the intensive is only offered for laptops and iMacs® at this time.
Secondly, we need to look at what is offered:
- Free diagnostics are generally external checks. Checking what we see visually as far as damage and running programs to help us narrow in on the issue are the top two that we use most frequently
- Intensive diagnostics are internal. This is when we remove the battery, check out the status of the logic board, look for water damage, look for serious heat warping on components and check options as far as repair.
- To expand, this option is where we try to locate test components that we have on hand to see if our ideas for your repair will work.
Finally, time is a big factor
- Quick diagnostics are typically under 15 minutes. You will often hear us calling it the “15 minute diagnostic” but know that quick=15 minutes.
- The intensive diagnostics take a couple of hours, or longer if the issue warrants it, but customers are rarely charged more for this service.
Both options include a free quote if needed.
Any further questions you may have can be answered by one of our team members by either calling 913-258-8833 or emailing us at email@example.com. Feel free to also check out our website at the link below for some of the repair options although other services/repairs are offered that are not listed.
https://experimac.com/overland-park-ks/ is a great way to explore many of our services!
Feel free to send us a quick message or check out our deals via Facebook: goo.gl/WZCihW
We also post our deals to our instagram: goo.gl/44o7cA
At Experimac Overland Park in Overland Park, KS, we service almost all Apple® devices. Our locally owned business makes for a more personal level of service making sure all our customers are treated like family. From common repairs like iPhone screens, charging port replacements and upgrades to water cleanings and board level repairs, you can trust our team with your device. We serve all of the KC Metro areas including but not limited to Overland Park, KS, Leawood, KS, Shawnee Mission, KS, Lenexa, KS, Olathe, KS, Prairie Village, KS, De Soto, KS, Kansas City, KS and Mission, KS on the Kansas side and Kansas City, MO, Blue Springs, MO, Lee’s Summit, MO, Independence, MO, Waldo, MO, Gladstone, MO and Raytown, MO on the Missouri just to name a few. Our friendly staff are here to help whether you are looking for a new Apple® device, looking to upgrade your current Apple® computer or looking to sell your Apple® device. Come to Experimac Overland Park in Overland Park, KS and experience the Experimac difference today!