Gaining cooking skills should be your top priority, yes even above making money. Eating healthy, unprocessed foods is the foundation of your health. If you want to get a handle on your health you must learn to cook.
here is why:
- Restaurant food is unclean, uses poor ingredients and is often not fresh.
- Eating clean food, meaning freshly prepared, using high quality ingredients, directly affects your mood, energy levels and overall health
- It allows you to adjust your diet according to your medical needs. for example, if you high pressure is high, take out sodium, there are other ways to flavor your food.
- Saving money! Didn’t I say that cooking comes first before making money? this is what I mean. When you cook, your food spending becomes a fraction of what it is when you don’t. You can easily sustain yourself on $10/day if you know how.
- When you give your body the right food your productivity and longevity increases. Yet again, cooking will make you money.
I could keep going and give you many more reasons but I think this plenty to begin with. If you choose to get a handle on cooking, a great place to start is Asheville Mountain Kitchen in NC. You can come as a group or by yourself and get ready to turn your life around.