If you’re on the hunt for AC or heating service, it can be tempting to contact the first contractor you find. However, doing your research ahead of time can help ensure quality services and give you peace of mind in knowing the job will be done right. There are a few essential factors to look for in an HVAC professional, and it won’t take long to verify the contractor you’re considering has them.
Before you hire someone for AC or heating service, make sure they have the following five qualities:
- Licensure & Certification: Licensure protects your assets as a homeowner by ensuring the contractor you’ve chosen meets insurance requirements. Certification demonstrates competency and up-to-date heating and cooling knowledge.
- Range: Heating issues aren’t always isolated to furnaces or heat pumps. Sometimes, you might also find yourself needing plumbing repairs. For this reason, it can be useful to find a professional who excels in a range of services.
- Experience: HVAC systems contain intricate components, and there’s the potential for many of them to break or require repairs. When you seek out a professional with years of experience, you can rest assured they’ve completed many jobs just like yours in the past.
- High-Quality Products: If you wind up needing a replacement part or full installation, it’s essential to find out which brands your contractor carries. Reputable appliances often end up being the better choice in the long run, as they might other brands and offer higher energy efficiency ratings.
- Satisfaction Assurance: Look for contractors who are committed to their clients’ satisfaction. Warranties on products, service agreements, or a similar form of assurance show the company stands behind the quality of their work, which can go a long way in establishing trust.
When homeowners in Russellville, AR, need AC and heating services, they turn to Dependable Air Conditioning. Their certified technicians have been providing a broad range of HVAC and plumbing services to the community for more than 36 years. To ensure utmost customer satisfaction, they use top-rated Carrier® appliances and perform effective, timely services to keep homeowners’ systems working at optimal efficiency. Make an appointment by calling (479) 968-5555 today, or contact the company through their website.