Combat winter dullness and dryness, and the effects of the holiday excesses! Rejuvenate your complexion and soothe your post-holiday stress!
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a system of acupuncture that naturally enhances your beauty and radiance. It consists of a series of 10 to 12 treatments over the course of 8 to 12 weeks. Because we treat the underlying conditions that may be affecting your skin and your aging process, you can expect to feel better overall. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture benefits the skin, complexion, and face in the following ways:
- Improves facial muscle tone and contraction
- Increases collagen production
- Promotes skin rejuvenation through increased circulation
- Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes
- Decreases the tendency toward sagging and jowls
- Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and eliminating excess fluids
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and diminish larger wrinkles
- Improves hormone balance and hormonal based skin conditions
- Balances sebaceous secretions to treat dry skin and oily skin/acne
- Improves facial color
- Reduces or eliminates double chins
- Tightens pores
- Brightens the eyes
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids
- Promotes overall health and well being
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Brings out a person’s innate beauty and radiance
- Slows the aging process from within
- Benefits the eyes, ears, sinuses, thyroid, and brain.
- Eases TMJ problems
To schedule your next appointment at Quan Yin Healing Arts Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine, give us a call today at (860) 523-9424 to claim this deal!