The weather is getting warmer and you’re ready to go swimming. Just as you're about to dive in, you realize the finish in your pool isn't looking as good as when you first had it installed. What do you do? Gutierrez Pool Plastering has been renovating pools in New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Pennsylvania for 30 years, and they know plastering is the answer.
What do you need to know before you renovate your pool? Here are some tips on what consider before you call a professional to plaster your pool.
- Choose the right time. You want to plaster your pool when it’s not in use. That would mean in the fall or winter. That way, you have your pool ready in plenty of time for swimming season.
- How long will it take to plaster your pool? Make sure you speak with your pool plastering professional about a timetable. The time that your pool is being renovated is time that it cannot be used, so you need to plan accordingly.
- Dust and noise. With most renovation projects, this is expected. One advantage to having your pool plastered in the cooler months is keeping the windows shut and the dust and noise out.
- What kind of style you want. Plaster can come in white or be dyed to make other colors. While white is the cheapest and simplest to install, it is the easiest of the plaster colors to be affected by chemicals in the water. Colored plaster can be dyed to the color of your choice, but it will fade over time.
- a wetedge technologies finish is the guaranteed way to go. it is the easiest product to maintain and is the strongest product in the market.
All it takes is a new finish to make your pool look like new. Call Gutierrez Pool Plastering at (908) 756-7585 to speak to a pool plastering professional or visit them online for their full list of pool maintenance services.