As the “Rolls Royce” of do-it-yourself used auto part stores, the Pull-A-Part team likes to think that we know a thing or two when it comes to automobiles. Our staff is made up of major vehicle enthusiasts who are constantly researching and staying abreast of the latest advancements in the field. Now that 2015 is fully underway, we’ve had a chance to sit down and think about what the last year brought to the table, in terms of the highest quality vehicles. After careful consideration, we’ve created a list of our top 10 picks. Read on to learn more!
- Ford Fusion - This sedan features a 6-speed automatic transmission, Bluetooth capability, front wheel drive and heated seats as well.
- Honda CR-V - With inline four cylinders, a 22/30 mpg fuel economy, and a 5-speed automatic transmission, this car is featured in a wide array of exterior colors as well.
- Toyota Prius - This hybrid is not just an eco-friendly trendsetter, but an affordable and practical choice as well. With 44mpg, a spacious interior and comfortable seating, you truly get a lot for your money.
- Subaru Impreza - With all-wheel drive and a reasonable price tag, there's lots to love in this vehicle. Available in a sedan and a hatchback version, both models come with spacious seats, a roomy interior and user-friendly controls.
- Audi A6 - With an engine that really packs a punch, this car is a dream to take out on the road. Featuring a silky smooth eight-speed transmission, high tech amenities and all-wheel drive, this is one vehicle not worth passing up.
- BMW 320i - This car features an impressive turbocharged four-cylinder, with roomy rear seating, smooth handling, easy acceleration and an all around stylish appearance.
- Chevrolet Silverado - Boasting an 8.8/10 KBB rating, this vehicle delivers 355 horsepower and is a smoother, softer, quieter ride compared to its predecessor.
- Rolls-Royce Ghost - This luxury vehicle features GPS data, a twin-turbo 6.6 liter V-12, gorgeous leather interior and gorgeous wood paneling.
- Infiniti Q50 - If you are looking for a stylish car with smooth handling, powerful acceleration, seamless gear shifts and an all over comfortable feel, Infinit's got you covered.
- Kia Forte - Not only is this car reliable and affordable, it's also stylishly designed and pleasantly spacious within.
Now that we know which cars came out on top in the last year, we can get a sense of what we see for the industry in the coming months. If you are in need of used auto parts, search our car inventory or stop by your local Pull-A-Part today!