Metal roofing is a major investment, which is why it’s important to find a contractor with the right skills and qualifications. Before you begin the interview process, make sure you know what to look for to ensure you find a top-quality company.
Here are a few tips for selecting a metal roofing contractor:
- Ask for Referrals: If you’re having trouble finding a metal roofing contractor you feel comfortable with, don’t hesitate to ask friends, coworkers, and family members for referrals. You can also consult online review sites for local recommendations.
- Conduct Phone Interviews: When you have a list of prospective contractors, give each one a call so you can ask some general questions. This includes inquiring about other projects and whether they are available to take on your installation.
- Check for Certifications: After you’ve narrowed down your list, one of the first qualifications to check for is their certification to install the type of roofing system you need. If the contractor is not certified with the manufacturer, you could lose the warranty on your roof.
- Years of Experience: Being new doesn’t mean a potential contractor is unqualified, but it gives you no way of knowing what to expect with your own metal roofing installation. Hire a contractor with enough experience to give you peace of mind.
- Proof of Insurance: Make sure to ask a potential metal roofing contractor for proof of insurance. Without coverage, you could be held liable for any accidents that occur on your property.
If you’re in need of roofing installation or repair services, you can count on the skilled contractors at Maximum Roofing. Serving residents throughout Chesaning, MI, the metal roofing company provides a broad range of top-quality services, including repair, maintenance, and installation. Call (989) 845-3373 to speak with a professional, or visit their website for more information about their services.