From the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, gorgeous flowers set the tone for the décor at a wedding. But as with fashion, floral trends are constantly evolving. The leading florist in Hamden, CT, Devine Orchid Florist has been providing brides and grooms with gorgeous wedding flowers for more than 30 years. Below, their savvy team of florists reveals seven hot trends in wedding flowers.
Here are some of their favorite trends of the year:
- Oversized Flower Bouquets: Many of today’s brides are choosing to carry extra-large bouquets. This eye-catching visual makes a splash during the ceremony.
- Bold Colors: Hot pink. Bright purple. Fiery orange. Colors that pop are a hot trend in many of today’s wedding bouquets and centerpieces.
- Hanging Flowers: Hang beautiful blooms above the tables at the reception. A sense of elegance and romance will permeate the entire room.
- Floral Crowns: On her big day, the bride should feel like a queen. Some women choose to mold blooms into gorgeous crowns or tiaras for the natural beauty.
- Crisp Whites: Colorful flowers are lovely, but some brides are opting for white flowers in the bouquet. This fresh, understated look suits many types of décor.
- Floral Entryways: When guests enter a ceremony or reception, greet them with a fabulous entry adorned with flowers. This makes a stunning first impression and sets the scene for a memorable day.
- Going Green: From mint hues to lime shades, green is a hot trend in wedding flowers these days. This versatile color suits a variety of wedding styles, from traditional to contemporary.
If you’re planning a wedding, turn to Devine Orchard Florists for flowers that will exceed your expectations. They will always go the extra mile to delight every bride and groom. Sending flowers as gifts to friends or bridesmaids? Delivery is free in Cheshire, Hamden, North Haven, and New Haven, and it’s only $10 for other locations. To learn more about their services and flower types, call (203) 535-1626 today. You can also visit them online to browse their beautiful blooms.