St. Augustine, Florida
1761 Dobbs Road, #106
Saint Augustine, FL 32084
904-429-4457

Fire Damage - The Dangers you can't see June 1, 2017

St. Augustine, St. Johns
Fire Damage - The Dangers you can't see, St. Augustine, Florida

When you think about fire damage, it’s relatively easy to visualize. Fires leaves behind a mess of charred debris, soot, smoke, and ash. While all of these things can be hazardous to humans, the most dangerous thing that fires potentially leave behind are invisible asbestos deposits and the combustion deposits of lead paint. These chemicals are especially damaging to children.

Homes and buildings built prior to 1980 may contain asbestos and lead paint. In these cases, professional remediation is extremely important. Fire damage remediation is a science, and should be left to the professionals at SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach. Fire damage estimates are free, and no job is too big or too small. When it comes to your health, and the health of the people you love, don’t take any risks. We are here to help with all of your remediation and restoration needs!

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach
Water Heater Safety Tips, St. Augustine, Florida
Water heater failure causes fires and flooding all across the world. Water heater routine maintenance can help you avoid the catastrophe the occurs when a water heater fails. Nationw...read more
SERVPRO - Your #LOCAL One Stop Shop For Restoration, St. Augustine, Florida
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach works hard to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost compassion after suffering a loss. Fire, flood, and mold dam...read more
Emergency Service Within 1 Hour of a Loss!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach is authorized to begin emergency service work immediately following a loss? It will often take an insurance ...read more
Space Heater Safety!, St. Augustine, Florida
A #local St. Augustine apartment fell victim to a fire started by a kerosene powered space heater. While this is an isolated incident, we wanted to take a moment to give you some saf...read more
Indoor Air Quality Alert!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that maintaining proper air flow throughout your home or business can help keep mold from growing?  Having your A/C unit serviced twice a year helps keep air circu...read more