If you're scrambling to find a place to hide before the mobster sent to murder you busts down the door, you're either in some serious trouble or you're having the time of your life. Escape the Room Challenge orchestrates just these types of cinematic scenarios, immersing ordinary folks into extraordinary situations. Keep reading to see what you're up against:
- Escape The Mob: Sure, there's nobody to blame here but yourself. In this scenario, you've gone after a treasured statue that belonged to your family, that is until the Giganti mob got their paws on it. Now you're trapped in the Giganti warehouse with a whole lot more than some artwork on the line.
- Double Agent Dilemma: Turns out there's a double agent in the agency, and subtlety is not her (his?) forte. If you and your team can't sleuth out the identity of the rogue agent in time, he (she?) is going to detonate a bomb powerful enough to wipe out you and thousands of innocent people
- Esmeralda's Curse: Esmeralda's dying act was to curse the lowlifes who killed her. Unfortunately, she missed, and the scattershot black magic doesn't much care if you're the killer or not. Find your way out of Esmeralda's parlor before it's too late.
- Uncle Ernie's Millions: Dear old Uncle Ernie has passed away, but instead of leaving everything to you as promised, his will names a bogus local charity instead. Search Uncle Ernie's game room for the real will and bring it to the proper authorities before the outdated will is read or you get nothing.
- Visit www.escapetheroomchallenge.com for more information and availability!