“A Better Life through Better Education”
JEI Summer Program
2847 S. White Rd., #201, San Jose
- June 19 – Aug. 10 (Morning Class ends at July 28 (6weeks))
- Time: Monday – Thursday
- 9AM- 12PM , 3:30PM- 6:30PM
- Pre K – 11th Grade
- Registration Fee: $50.00 (new students only)
- Deposit: 25% of tuition fee (Non-refundable)
- Early bird Registration Discount: 10% off by April 15, 5% off by May 15
- Small class setting
All Year-long JEI Programs (JEI Math, Problem Solving, Integrated Math, English, Reading & Writing, Integrated English) will continue as usual during
Why JEI program is BEST for your child …..
- Our diagnostic system pinpoints accurately students’ strength and weakness.
- An individualized learning program is prescribed based on the Diagnostic Test results.
- Our programs promote learning within the individual’s concentration span.
- Weekly testing and evaluations are administered to ensure student success.
- Our small class setting promotes more engagement between student and instructor. Learning becomes easier and students will be more successful.
- At the end of a prescribed learning program, an Achievement Test is given to measure growth and proficiency.
** Programs can be customized by the students need**
** Classes & schedules might be cancelled or changed slightly**
Preview/Review Intensive Summer Program for 2017-18 School Year
***Morning class (6wks) & Afternoon class (8wks, Aug. 10)***
- Avoid summer learning loss of 2 ½ months in Math and English
- Quality Academic Enrichment Program
- Perfect program for students who want to excel and finish one grade level up in Math or English during summer and be ready for coming school year
- Perfect opportunity to catch up or build up academic foundation
- Confidence and concentration level will be improved and gone up
- Preview of important skills for the upcoming school year
- 4 weeks (minimum requirement), 6 weeks or 8 weeks – you can choose
- Math, Problem Solving & English
- A combination of concept introducing workbooks and practice workbooks
- Covers major learning domains
- First 8 workbooks are essential skills
- Additional workbooks are for concepts and practice
- Our Math, Problem Solving and English workbook system is aligned with Common Core standard curriculum
- Monday – Thursday, June 19 – July 28 (Morning class, 6 weeks), June 19- August 10 (Afternoon class, 8weeks)
- 2 or 3 hours a day (9:00 (10:00) – (11:00) 12:00 AM, 3:30 – 5:30 or 4:00 – 6:00 PM (3:30 -6:30 PM))
- 4 weeks---$480.00 (2hrs/day), $720.00 (3hrs/day)
- 6 weeks---$720.00 (2hrs/day), $1,080.00 (3hrs/day)
- 8 weeks---$950.00 (2hrs/day), $ 1,425.00 (3hrs/day) —Afternoon Class ONLY
Middle/High School Math Preview
- Review/preview for coming school year. Covering major units & concepts.
- Small class setting. Common Core standards concepts problems practice
- 7th – 10th (Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus)
- 2days/ week, 2hrs/day, 8 weeks
- $950.00 (Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1&2, Geometry), $1050.00 (Pre-Calculus)
Reading & Writing and Vocabulary
- This literature books based enrichment program promotes and boots students’ analytical reading and writing skills. Aligned with Common Core standards.
- Students will improve writing skills through extensive practice in essay writing.
- Students will sharpen and improve their vocabulary level
- 2nd – 8th
- 2 days/wk, 2hrs/day, 8weeks
- $450.00/ 4wks, $890.00/8wks