A cleaner alternative to oil, propane is a popular fuel source among homeowners due to its versatility and affordability. While most people attribute its use to an outdoor grill, there are many ways you can use propane around the home.
Here, the team at Fuelman in Honolulu, HI, shares a few of the best home uses for propane:
- Fueling Your Air Conditioner: A propane air conditioner uses a forced-air blower to cool your home and can do so much faster than an electric unit. Additionally, if there’s a power outage in your area, you won’t have to worry about the AC going out.
- Heating the Pool: Propane heaters are highly equipped to heat your pool to your desired temperature. Models also vary in sizes, so you can find one that will properly heat your pool no matter how big it is.
- Drying Clothes: A propane-fueled dryer is energy-efficient and, thus, the more cost-effective choice. It’s also convenient because it dries clothes faster than standard dryers.
- Setting a Fire: Propane fireplaces are a much more efficient and affordable choice than wood-burning ones. They also make less of a mess; you won’t have to worry about cleaning the ashes and debris afterward.
- Cooking: Propane ranges allow for better control while cooking. Since the flame ignites right away, you don’t have to wait for the stove to warm up before using it. They are also easier to shut off and cool down more quickly, which makes them a safe option.
When you need propane for your home, count on the professionals at Fuelman for the best products and prompt delivery. Call (808) 842-3835 to set up a delivery schedule, or visit their website for more information about their wide range of services.