Created from the Clostridium botulinum neurotoxin, Botox™ blocks nerves that contract the body’s muscles. This causes the muscles to relax, making it an effective treatment for facial lines and wrinkles. Both Botox and facial fillers create a more youthful appearance without the need for invasive surgery or lengthy recovery periods.
If you wish to refresh your skin or have a few wrinkles that are troubling you, read on to discover how Botox and facial fillers can help you:
- Brow Lift: Lines between the eyebrows often result in a tired or “angry” look. The eyebrows also lose their arch with age, resulting in a “dull” appearance. Botox effectively lifts the brows and eliminates lines to take years off the face.
- Crow’s Feet Eraser: Crow’s feet are the horizontal lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes from years of smiling and squinting. Botox softens these lines, which are among the first to appear on the face as the body ages.
- Forehead Wrinkle Treatment: Horizontal lines on the forehead are the result of assorted facial expressions. One or numerous lines can form. Botox eliminates these lines to create a smooth, beautiful forehead.
- Upper & Lower Lip Line Remedy: Botox paralyzes the lines that form above and below the lips. These lines are often more prominent among smokers due to the sucking action involved with cigarette use. Botox smoothes these lines to create a youthful looking mouth.
- Neck Band Elimination: Vertical bands appear on the neck due to normal intrinsic aging as well as external aging factors, such as sun exposure. Botox injections remove these lines to provide the patient with a smooth, lovely neck.
Call Identity Hair Salons & Medical Spas today to make your appointment or visit the spa online to learn more about Botox and facial fillers. Follow the medical spa service on Twitter for more great anti-aging tips and information. Referral clients receive 20 percent off services.