When people are craving authentic Thai cuisine, they head to the best Thai food restaurant in Kahului, Thailand Cuisine. Known for their dishes filled with fresh and spicy ingredients, the establishment is the most authentic Thai cuisine found on the islands.
As a Thai food aficionado, a trip to Bangkok is a must. While there are countless fine Thai establishments, consider visiting these five while abroad:
- Paste: The name of this establishment comes from the curry paste that is often the key ingredient of cuisine served at the best Thai food restaurant in Bangkok. Paste was established by a husband-and-wife team that insists on providing only the finest ingredients in every recipe.
- Blue Elephant: If you’re a world traveler, you’ve likely come across Blue Elephant. After perfecting recipes and service elsewhere, they’ve opened their 10th global location in Bangkok, a place that can quickly separate amazing Thai food from the mundane. Blue Elephant is often the choice of the affluent, the famous, and members of the Thai royal family.
- Supanniga Eating Room: Although many of the entries on this list have famous chefs and owners, Supanniga Eating Room stakes its claim as a best Thai food restaurant through the quality of their meals. A relatively new restaurant established in 2015, the Thai dishes served here are the exact same recipes that have been served for hundreds of years.
- Nahm: Nahm remains faithful to the traditions of Thai cuisine but also includes some modern amenities to create dishes that represent the best of both worlds. This establishment arguably offers the most distinctive flavor of any Thai restaurant on the list.
- Bo.Lan: Bo.Lan is a must-see while visiting Thailand. This upscale restaurant takes tastes of traditional Thai street food and kicks it up a notch. Thai food is known for its spicy kick, but even zesty cuisine lovers have to be prepared for the next level of spiciness found in Bo.Lan’s signature dishes.
If your budget doesn’t allow you to easily jet off to Thailand, simply drive over to Thailand Cuisine. By focusing on homemade recipes, they’re able to combine many of the elements that make these five Bangkok establishments popular. Browse their extensive menu of mouthwatering offerings online, or call their Kahului, HI, location at (808) 873-0225.