Pawn shops are known throughout the country for providing a safe way to get fast cash for used items. For nearly 20 years, AZ Pawn in Norwich, CT, has offered pawn and cash loans to hard-working locals who need extra spending money to make ends meet. From musical instruments and guns to TVs and computers, they’ll gladly assess the value of your goods so you can leave the store with a fair amount of cash in hand.
However, these versatile stores don’t only exist to trade goods for fast cash. Whether you’re looking for affordable used items or a reliable loan, review these five little-known facts to make the most of your next pawn shop experience:
- Pawn Shops Store Items for Clients: If you’re headed out of town on an extended trip, you can store your valuables at a pawn shop for an affordable price. When you return, you only need to pay for the interest that has accrued since you left.
- Pawn Shops Offer Another Form of Credit: Instead of borrowing money from the bank, you can take advantage of a pawn and cash loan and enjoy no-obligation credit.
- Stolen Goods Aren’t Sold at Pawn Shops: Any shop that offers pawn and cash loans is heavily regulated and in constant communication with law enforcement officials.
- Negotiation Is Acceptable: If you find something you really like but think you should pay less for it, most pawn shops will allow you to haggle with them.
- Pawn Shops Have Existed for Hundreds of Years: As one of the oldest forms of credit, these local institutions have served the needs of communities for thousands of years.
The next time you want to purchase something at a reduced price or get fast cash for unwanted goods, don’t hesitate to stop into your local pawn shop. To learn more about AZ Pawn of Norwich, call (860) 889-4474 or visit them online today.