- Make sure you have a good, snug and comfortable leo (if you are a girl). Leotards help show off the muscle groups and help the coach with spotting.
- Ask your coach what exercises you can do outside of the class
- If you are sick and contagious. Stay at home. You can always do one make up
- Eat 2 hours before the class or right after
- Ask lots of questions when the coach hands out the report card
- Keep hydrated
- Stretching is good before and after the class
- Come to class with a willing to learn attitude
- Did you know that the front desk has a list of exercises and strength routines for Level 1 gymnasts?
- Going the bathroom before class starts is ideal to get the most out of your practice
Ten Easy Tips to Help You Become the Best Gymnast (all ages) January 10, 2017
Other Announcements, Events and Deals from The Victors Gymnastics
Session 5 is approaching (May 8th-July 1st) and it’s important that you don’t miss out on claiming your class. Here is a step by step guide on how to keep your class and continue on ...read more
When you watch gymnastics on TV, it’s easy to become amazed by the strength and flexibility of the athletes. At the same time, it’s also easy to come to the conclusion that the sport...read more
Tumbling and gymnastics classes are excellent activities for young, energetic children to enjoy. Not only will your little one be entertained, but they’ll also learn important athlet...read more
You know it’s important to keep your kids active, but what sport to choose? When you’re deciding on the right activity for your family, make sure gymnastics has a spot on your l...read more