- Make sure you have a good, snug and comfortable leo (if you are a girl). Leotards help show off the muscle groups and help the coach with spotting.
- Ask your coach what exercises you can do outside of the class
- If you are sick and contagious. Stay at home. You can always do one make up
- Eat 2 hours before the class or right after
- Ask lots of questions when the coach hands out the report card
- Keep hydrated
- Stretching is good before and after the class
- Come to class with a willing to learn attitude
- Did you know that the front desk has a list of exercises and strength routines for Level 1 gymnasts?
- Going the bathroom before class starts is ideal to get the most out of your practice
Ten Easy Tips to Help You Become the Best Gymnast (all ages) January 10, 2017
Other Announcements, Events and Deals from The Victors Gymnastics
Every new session (Oct 30th-Dec 23rd) we have classes that are too good to pass up. Now is better than ever to take a boys or a girls gymnastics class. Here is what we have to o...read more
Hi folks, Another exciting reason to get our Victors Gym App. We have App Only Coupons starting in October. Once or twice a month we will send you a notification on our app that all...read more
Parents looking for an all-inclusive, affordable, and unique birthday party idea for their little one should check out The Victors Gymastics’ party packages. This local tumbling gym ...read more
Thinking about enrolling your child in a gymnastics class? As you begin your research, you might notice that there seems to be a lot of overlap between recreational gymnastics progra...read more