- Make sure you have a good, snug and comfortable leo (if you are a girl). Leotards help show off the muscle groups and help the coach with spotting.
- Ask your coach what exercises you can do outside of the class
- If you are sick and contagious. Stay at home. You can always do one make up
- Eat 2 hours before the class or right after
- Ask lots of questions when the coach hands out the report card
- Keep hydrated
- Stretching is good before and after the class
- Come to class with a willing to learn attitude
- Did you know that the front desk has a list of exercises and strength routines for Level 1 gymnasts?
- Going the bathroom before class starts is ideal to get the most out of your practice
Ten Easy Tips to Help You Become the Best Gymnast (all ages) January 10, 2017
Other Announcements, Events and Deals from The Victors Gymnastics
Gymnasts seem to do the impossible, performing incredible feats of strength, coordination, and balance. While your children may not grow up to compete in the Olympics, you don't have...read more
Come see a Red Wings game with us. August 26th at 6pm $9 for a ticket $25.50 for a ticket and picnic The Victors Team will be doing a floor demonstration! read more
Gymnastics is a wonderful sport for children of all ages. From building confidence to improving athleticism, the workout offers multiple benefits—but it may not be a great ma...read more
There is far more to gymnastics than simply tumbling across floors or doing backflips. In fact, the sport teaches children many important skills, including confidence, strength, and ...read more