I recently signed up to receive daily mentoring messages from Darren Hardy. I was not familiar with him but I liked what I was reading. Today I look forward to opening my mail and listening to his daily inspiration. It is less than five minutes that usually finds me doing a few other things at my desk while listening. For me, I usually jot down a quick reminder on a sticky note about the message to stick to my computer screen to keep the ideals fresh in my mind for the day, or sometimes I leave them there. My desk is surrounded by positive inspirations.Creating new habits that create successful results.#BetterEveryDay
Investing in your future with continued education is the best advice I have received. Find a book, a training course, or a short 5 minute daily inspiration. Grow in 2017!
Today’s message was especially encouraging to me. I find that we often fall into the negativity of the day. Just being encouraging with positive actions and words, even if it is a positive comment about the weather or how someone looks nice. Because positive actions sow positive results.
I wanted to share a small part of Darren’s action plan for today.
Today, perform (at least) 5 acts of positivity.
For instance, you can:
– Be friendly to those you don’t know.
– Tell someone they did a great job (and mean it).
– Use the power of a smile to reverse the tone of a situation.
– Enjoy the unexpected, even when it’s not what you originally wanted.
– Be a source of energy that lifts those around you.
– Show happiness for someone else’s success.
– Pay a compliment, even to a total stranger.
– Vocalize the beauty of the view, the weather or your surroundings.
It is something that is easy to neglect, but it is so important to the outcome of your life.
Choose to be positive.
Be someone who others want to be with because you lift their energy, attitude, and spirit.
Be someone who you would want to be around.
Choose to have a positive attitude – today and every day.
To get Darren’s daily messages in your inbox each morning, visit