Every day, your water quality is affected by a wide source of contaminants that impact both your health and your home. Whole-house water filtration systems remove those excess contaminants to produce healthy water for drinking, bathing, and washing clothes. If you’re experiencing poor quality, water purification will have a life-changing effecting on your household.
Rochester, NY’s Anderson Water Systems aims to provide residents with the highest quality water filters to keep homes safe. Here are some of the many benefits of having one in your hpuse:
- Convenience: With whole-house filtration systems, you’ll no longer require an individual product in each room. Having just one filter installed purifies your sinks, showers, washing machine, and hoses.
- Cleaner Dishes & Clothes: If hard water is a problem, a whole-house system reduces the minerals that cause it, resulting in cleaner clothes, smoother hair, and softer skin. Since hard water also clogs up plumbing and pipes, filtration systems preserve the life of your appliances, as well.
- Removal Of Dangerous Chemicals: A high chlorine level in your water can damage your lungs, skin, and hair. Along with chlorine, much harsher chloramines may also be found. They dissolve the insides of pipes, damaging fixtures and letting metals into drinking water. Whole-house water filtration systems effectively eliminate both chemicals.
- Healthy Drinking Water: Water is chemically treated before it gets to your home but is sent over without being filtered. Tap water could contain bacteria, chlorine, and metals. Having a filter eliminates these potential issues while helping your water taste better.
- Cost Savings & Eco-Friendliness: With filtration systems, there’s no need to shell out money for bottled water, resulting in savings over time. You’re also helping the environment by reducing your use and disposal of plastic bottles.
For quality whole-house water filtration systems, count on Anderson Water Systems to keep your home and family healthy. Visit them online for more information, or call (800) 836-2509 to schedule your free, in-home water analysis today!