Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful, spend some much-needed time with loved ones, and enjoy delicious food. While this holiday should be a time for rest and relaxation, many find themselves stressing about the preparations. Fortunately, the gourmet food experts from Lombardi’s Gourmet Imports & Specialties in Penfield, NY, will explain how to host a sensational and stress-free Thanksgiving dinner.
Before you start stuffing the turkey, consider these expert tips:
- Build Your Menu: Start lining up your recipes and specific dishes well before the big day. By taking care of this step ahead of time, purchasing and preparing the meal will be simpler.
- Make Your Sides Early: You can make your cranberry sauce, gravy, and homemade rolls ahead of time to save time for more pressing matters on Thanksgiving Day. Unlike the turkey or stuffing, these foods will taste just as delicious the next day.
- Entertain Your Children: Whether you’re grocery store shopping or cooking dinner, every parent knows how much longer children can make every task take. To ensure your children have fun and steer clear of the kitchen chaos, have some entertainment lined up for them on the holiday.
- Enjoy Pre-prepared Snacks: Pick up a Lombardi’s Gourmet Imports & Specialties’ gift basket to entertain your guests and satiate your cravings before the big dinner. Everyone will love munching on the selection of fresh artisanal meats, cheeses, and other tasty goodies.
- Create A Schedule: Avoid unnecessary panic at 5:00 p.m. by planning out your cooking schedule ahead of time. Once you realistically plan how much time it will take you to complete each dish, there will be no room for surprises.
- Ask For Help: Thanksgiving is all about joining together with loved ones, everywhere from the dining room table to the kitchen. Asking your friends and family for help cooking dinner can be both helpful and fun.
- Gift Your Leftovers: Give your guests the gift of leftovers so you can avoid dealing with additional cleanup in the days to come.
For the high-quality culinary accessories and gourmet foods you need for a successful Thanksgiving, head to Lombardi’s Gourmet Imports & Specialties in Penfield. To learn more, call today at (585) 388-1330 or visit the website.