Ready to chop off your long long locks? Let the helpful hairstylists at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color give you a fresh new hairstyle you'll love! Short women's haircuts have two main options: bobs and pixie cuts. Each of these have endless style variations that will help make your hairstyle look uniquely fun, timelessly classic, or somewhere in between. The great thing about most short hairstyles is that they require less product and styling time, making them great for a stylish gal on the go.
So which short hairstyle will make you swoon? Consider these options for your latest look:
- Layered Bob: This classic, low-maintenance haircut looks great no matter what you do to it. Spend some extra time defining the layers or throw in some styling wax from Fantastic Sams Cut & Color and let it air dry into place.
- Asymmetrical Bob: This slightly edgier hairstyle is great for making a statement. Shorter on one side than the other, the asymmetrical bob complements vibrant colors and works with or without short bangs.
- Blunt Bob: This chic style ebbs and flows in its popularity. Right now its making a big comeback with celebs choosing a blunt cut to their shorter hairdos that brings polished appeal.
- Pixie Cut: Ready to take the short haircut plunge? Go extra short with this closely cropped cut that looks cute with lots of layers. You won't be able to resist running your fingers through your locks because no matter what you do to it, you'll look great.
- Shaved Styles: Many women are trying both asymmetrical bobs and pixie cuts with a closely shaved side. Play with this urban-chic hairstyle by adding a fade, a cool design, or unique colors.
If you’re feeling adventurous, ask your Fantastic Sams Cut & Color hairstylist to combine some of the above looks like a pixie cut with blunt bangs or layered bob with a shaved side. Mix and match until you find the short hairstyle with just enough edge.
Whether you need hair highlights, a simple trim, or help choosing a new hairstyle, Fantastic Sams Cut & Color will help you find a look that suits both your face shape and your lifestyle. Visit their website to find a Colorado location near you. You can also like them on Facebook to get ideas for your next cut and color!