Primary Plus provides comprehensive family health services throughout Kentucky, with each location specializing in different areas. In general, their expertise encompasses women’s health, internal medicine, dental work, and pharmacy services.
If you need healthcare, read on to learn about services provided for each location:
- Ashland: This branch first opened in the fall of 2014 and is proud to offer a complete range of family health services. They provide full prenatal care services for expectant mothers, from the beginning of a pregnancy to delivery. They also provide pediatric care.
- Vanceburg: First opening in 1983, this clinic was actually Primary Plus’s flagship facility. Since then, they’ve carried on with their philosophy of being just as much a member of the family as they are family doctors. Their services include family health care, X-rays, women’s health, ultrasound, and dental services. They’re also available for minor emergencies.
- Flemingsburg: For quality family health care and pharmacy services, residents of Flemingsburg have looked to this PrimaryPlus branch since they first opened in the summer of 2004.
- South Shore: Residents of South Shore who need affordable family health care can look to this branch, which first opened its doors in the fall of 2011. They’re proud to operate a women’s health clinic, provide X-ray services, and minor medical procedures.
- Tollesboro: If you’re looking for an affordable facility equipped with family health services and an on-site pharmacy, the Tollesboro clinic has all of those and a hometown touch. This branch also offers the PrimaryPlus WeCare® program for chronic disease management and has a full team of dietitians, pharmacists, certified diabetes educators, and case managers.
- Maysville: This facility also offers the WeCare® program, in addition to occupational medicine, dental, counseling, OB/GYN, and family health services.
- Bracken: Many of the Bracken County branch staff grew up right in the area, which is why many of their patients feel a familiar hometown touch. Their family health services include a pharmacy delivery program, X-rays, and the PrimaryPlus WeCare® program.