Not all dental providers are alike, and that stands true for kid’s dentists as well. Children need extra care and specialized procedures that differ from adult dentistry, and Alaska Dentistry for Kids understands this clearly. This is why they’re the top children’s dentist in the Anchorage, AK, area. Aside from just offering an array of dental treatments tailored toward kids’ specific oral health needs, Dr. Chris Coplin and his expert staff are ranked at the top for several other reasons.
Here’s why you should schedule an appointment for your child with the kid’s dentists at Alaska Dentistry for Kids:
- Attentive Bedside Manner: Apart from providing skilled dental care, Dr. Coplin says the attentive bedside manner and personalized attention he and his staff deliver make their dental center stand out from the rest. Dr. Coplin works hard to make all his patients feel comfortable by offering a relaxed, safe environment. Their team also speaks Spanish to accommodate non-English speaking patients.
- State-Of-The-Art Kid’s Dentist: Alaska Dentistry for Kids is a state-of-the-art dental center that uses the latest technology when it comes to providing kid’s dental care. Dr. Coplin and his staff also stay up-to-date on the latest teachings in pediatric dentistry, so your child receives the best care possible.
- Special Needs Dentistry: Children with special needs require specialized dental care, like more frequent cleanings and other preventative measures. Alaska Dentistry for Kids is able to provide these accommodations and does so with the highest level of compassion.
- Dietary Recommendations: Dr. Coplin says that while good oral hygiene habits play a vital role in children’s dental health, so does eating well. He teaches his patients about proper nutrition for optimal oral health, explaining how diet impacts teeth in a kid-friendly way so that even the youngest of patients understand.
- Emergency Care & Referrals: For those unforeseen moments when a dental emergency arises, you can rely on Alaska Dentistry for Kids for all of your child’s oral health emergencies. Dr. Coplin also works alongside some of the best pediatric orthodontists and can refer your child to a provider you can trust.
For these best pediatric preventative dental care and restorative dentistry, call Alaska Dentistry for Kids today at (907) 274-2525. In the meantime, visit their website to learn more about the services this leading Anchorage kid’s dentist offers or to read patient testimonials.