Honolulu has a lot of window tint installation companies, so which one should you choose for your window tinting needs? It’s a difficult question, but Tintwerks will help you find the answer. As Oahu’s leading window tint company, the staff at Tintwerks understands the ins and outs of high-quality tints.
Here are the five questions you should ask when comparing window tint installers:
- What Types Of Films Do You Carry? When it comes to vehicle window tinting, you’re going to want a good selection of film to choose from. If your window tint installation company is reputable, they will offer at least one film manufacturer’s complete line of films.
- Can I See Samples Of Your Work? You wouldn’t buy a car without looking at it first, so don’t make that mistake with your window tint installer. Ask to see examples of what the company has worked on before, whether it’s sample glass or pictures of other vehicles.
- How Long Have You Been In Business? If the window tint installer has been around for at least five years, it’s likely they have the experience and quality service you’re looking for.
- Do You Offer Warranties On Your Tints? If the tint installation company is confident in their services, they should have no problem offering a warranty on their work. For peace of mind, choose vehicle window tinting that comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Can You Give Me A Free Estimate? It’s okay to shop around and compare prices. Ask the company if they can provide you with a free estimate for window tinting. That way, you won’t end up locked into a window tint when there’s a better option somewhere else.
If you’re ready to begin the search for a quality window tinting company in the Honolulu area, give Tintwerks a call at (808) 638-3413. You can find out more about their lifetime warranties, film selection, and free estimates by visiting their website. And don’t forget to find them on Google +.