Interested in designing a pool for your back yard? Want the luxury of going for a dip in this hot summer weather? Gutierrez Pool Plastering, the experts in pool decorating and pool redesign, work with a huge number of pools every year. Here they share some tips on designing the perfect pool and making the ultimate summer retreat for your home.
- Pool design and size depends on the amount of space available, the style of your home, and your budget. Know what you’re dealing with and plan accordingly.
- Decide whether you want an indoor pool or an outdoor pool. Get the best of both worlds with an indoor pool that has removable walls or a roof.
- Get furniture that complements the pool’s design as well as the personality of your home. Make sure it’s durable so it lasts a long time.
- Add a waterfall that lands into your pool. Water features are the most beautiful focal points!
- Put stepping stones in your pool to provide a place to rest but also enjoy the cool waters at the same time.
- Place plants and flowers around your pool to make it feel like the ideal island getaway.
- Provide some much needed shade with a umbrella that will also add a dash of color.
- Put an underwater bench into your pool to make it easy for your elderly loved ones, children, and your dog to get out of the water.
- Buy some pretty pillow fabrics to add a pop of color and texture to your pool furniture.
Inspired? When you’re designing your pool, keep in mind that Gutierrez Pool Plastering offers some of the best pool tiling and pebbling services in New Jersey. If you’re not designing your first pool and want to renovate your pool to make it shine again, they also do pool redesign and renovations. Visit their website online or call (908) 756-7585 today for more information!