Look no further than Thailand Cuisine on Maui for the ultimate Thai food restaurant on the island. The menu is filled with authentic Thai cooking ranging from chicken dishes to delectable vegetarian food. The charming décor enhances the atmosphere at both the Kihei and Kahului, Hawaii locations and adds to the open and welcoming atmosphere for lunch and dinner.
Thailand Cuisine is passionate about bringing the bold flavors of their recipes to all types of people. Famous for their unique Asian fare, even people who have never tasted Thai food become instant fans of this unique cuisine. Their delicious meals inspire others to cook Thai food at home.
Here are a few ingredients that are essential for cooking Thai food:
- Fish Sauce: Known in Thai as nam pla, this seasoning is a building block of all Thai cooking and is made from fermenting fish with salt. A little goes a long way in seasoning food.
- Curry: Familiar to most Americans, curry is a central ingredient in a variety of Thai food dishes providing spice and heat to enhance the flavor of food.
- Garlic: The star of Thai stir-fry recipes, soups, and even fried delicacies is garlic. It adds a strong flavor that usually mellows during cooking.
- Coconut Milk: This creamy component constitutes the rich base of Thai Asian cuisine. It is included in many curries as well as sweet Thai desserts. Canned coconut milk is an easy option if you are cooking at home and it is widely available in supermarkets.
- Galangal: Often mistaken it for ginger, galangal is a common element in Thai food. It possesses a distinct peppery flavor and is used in curry pastes, stir-fry dishes, and more.
- Thai Sweet Basil: As a close relative of common basil, it is used in most curry creations for added flavor and texture.
Visit Thailand Cuisine to enjoy the genuine tastes of Thailand and sample their Kung Pao Chicken and curry options from an expansive menu. Regular patrons also appreciate their wide assortment of vegetarian food featuring Ginger Coconut Tofu Soup and the always popular spring rolls.
Thailand Cuisine is a favorite among families. They offer preplanned dinner selections for parties of two, three, or even four people. There is no need to worry about picky eaters since the team in the kitchen is skilled in preparing dishes everyone will enjoy. The experience at Thailand Cuisine will certainly encourage a return visit. Learn more at their website, or call them at (808) 875-0839 (Kihei) and (808) 873-0225 (Kahului).