Today’s trends are fun to play around with, but there’s nothing like the feeling you get while wearing timeless pieces that reconnect you with your heritage. Such is the case for the traditional Hawaiian clothing offered by Bete, located in Honolulu, HI.
The Hawaiian clothing retailer has been in business since 1959, and has proudly been serving residents of Hawaii and beyond with their classic and beautifully constructed mu’umu’us and more. Each of their unique Hawaiian dresses is designed to transport you to the traditions of the past. Yet, with plenty of different styles to choose from, there’s one for every occasion.
Here are a few of the most popular traditional Hawaiian clothing choices for which Bete is so well-known:
- Twilight: Try this fitted floral style for a special evening out.
- Evening: These eye-catching mu’umu’us can be tailored to different lengths and are constructed of the finest materials.
- Kapuna: These traditional Hawaiian dresses are a bit more subdued than the other styles listed here. Choose a Kapuna mu’umu’u as a functional option for everyday wear.
- Pantaloon: A more breathable, flowing variation of the mu’umu’u, this dress is typically less fitted, but still just as beautiful as the other styles described here.
- Lili’uokalani: This type of traditional Hawaiian clothing is a long, flowing dress, often made with sleeves. The beauty of this style is that it can be dressed up or worn casually.
Reconnect with your roots with Bete’s traditional Hawaiian clothing that transcends time. To learn more about their various styles, call (808) 591-9449. You can also visit their website for additional information.