Fantastic Sams Cut & Color in Denver, Colorado, knows best when it comes to providing men and women with celebrity-worthy haircuts and styles. But if your bushy beard is getting out of control, this full-service hair salon also offers beard trimming and shaving to get your facial hair looking its finest.
Follow these five beard trimming and mustache grooming tips from the stylists at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color to keep your facial hair looking fresh and neat:
- Use Quality Tools: When you trim and shave at home, always use high-quality grooming tools. Investing in salon-grade trimmers and razors will make beard trimming and mustache grooming easier and safer as they can help you avoid cutting yourself.
- Follow The Grain: Your facial hair grows in a specific direction. When shaving, always go in the direction of the hair growth for the closest and smoothest shave possible.
- Use Beard Oil & Mustache Wax: In order to avoid a scruffy, rough beard, use a beard oil to soften it. Applying a small amount after a shower will condition it, keeping your facial hair smooth and refined. If you have a mustache that requires styling, use mustache wax to help shape and hold the hairs in place.
- Brush Your Beard: For men with long or extra thick beards, brushing it can help keep the hair looking nicely groomed, even between trims. Use a soft hairbrush or a small comb to gently brush through it every day.
- Treat Yourself To The Salon: If you need help achieving the perfect shave or want that extra special touch, head to your local salon for a professional treatment. Not only will you feel pampered, but you’ll leave looking your absolute best.
For expert beard trimming and modern mens’ haircuts, consult the hair stylists at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color. Stop by one of their 36 convenient locations throughout Denver and browse their website for a look at all of the services they provide.