Searching for your dream home can be a thrilling journey. But part of that quest involves being prepared before you start cruising through neighborhoods. With offices in Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, NY, and Barre, VT, Premium Mortgage Corporation specializes in getting you the ideal mortgage loan to move you into your new dwelling.
To take the stress out of the home search and financing process, keep the following checklist in mind:
- Know What You Can Afford: Lenders will look at your income, outstanding debts, and other factors to determine which mortgage loan you can afford.
- Review Your Credit: Contact one of the three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) for a credit score report. The higher your score, the more likely it is you’ll receive a better loan rate.
- Ask For A Pre-Approval: Your mortgage lender can provide you with a pre-approved mortgage loan amount based on proof of income such as W-2s, bank statements, and tax returns.
- Save For A Down Payment: While some loan programs don’t require a down payment, most do. Find out what percentage of the mortgage loan you need to bring to the table.
- Use A Real Estate Agent: Consider using one if you want help finding homes for sale, knowing the latest real estate laws and regulations, and if you need an extra set of eyes to spot trouble areas.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or are looking to refinance your existing mortgage loan, Premium Mortgage Corporation has the talented loan officers and processors to get you the funding for your dream home. It’s why the firm has been in business for more than 15 years!
To get started on qualifying for a mortgage, call Premium Mortgage Corporation today. Visit the website to complete the online contact form and to access the list of phone numbers for each office.
Corporate (Rochester) Office:
2541 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618
Equal Housing Lender
Licensed Mortgage Banker NYSDFS