The Victors Gymnastics of Rochester, NY, has been offering the best in girls and boys gymnastics since 1999, earning numerous awards and accolades along the way. They aim to provide a unique, personalized approach to cheerleading and gymnastics training for boys and girls ages 2 and up, and that extends to their excellent tumbling classes.
From the fundamentals to advanced tumbling, five different classes are available for a variety of skill levels. Here's what you can expect from each in The Victors Gymnastics' state-of-the-art 17,280 square foot training facility:
- Tumbling Fundamentals - Level 1: Suitable for girls and boys ages 5-18, the first level of tumbling classes covers basic skills such as hurdle technique, cartwheels, round-offs, and various handsprings.
- Intermediate Tumbling - Level 2: Students ages 6-18 are welcome in Intermediate Tumbling classes, which focus on round-off back handsprings, front handsprings, dive rolls, running front tucks, round-off back tucks, and back handspring back tuck progressions. Participants must have successfully passed or tested out of Level 1.
- Walkovers & Aerials: This one also requires passing or testing out of Level 1. In addition to front walkovers, back walkovers, side aerials, and front aerials, girls and boys ages 5-18 can expect variations and connected combinations of these and other skills.
- Trampoline Fundamentals & Tumbling Skills: Like Walkovers & Aerials, the Trampoline Fundamentals & Tumbling Skills class is open for girls and boys ages 5-18, but there are no prerequisites. Trampoline basics and safety measures are covered in the class, which focuses on front and back tumbling skills, drills, and progressions utilizing the trampolines and tumble tramp.
- Advanced Tumbling - Level 3: Advanced level girls and boys ages 7-18 who have passed or tested out of Tumbling Level 2 will have a lot to work on in Level 3. Round-off back handspring back tucks, layouts and twists, front handspring front tucks, pikes, and round-off Arabians are all on the plate, along with variations and connected combinations of these and other skills.
Sign up for tumbling classes and other activities at The Victors Gymnastics and see how they go about "lifting kids up to excellence!" Head to their website for more information on their classes and schedules, and give them a call at (585) 663-4810 to discuss sign-ups today.