- Gymnastics is a discipline centered sport. It challenges the young male to make themselves stronger and work harder. They can never be bored with all the challenges gymnastics offers.
- Gymnastics helps with the problem of too much energy! With conditioning, core strengthening and cardio, boys will get a good use of energy.
- Gymnastics caters to the other sports. Studies show that more football players, boxers and soccer players are taking gymnastics to help with coordination and agility.
- Gymnastics helps with mental focus. Studies show that students that are engaged in a gymnastics program do better in school
- Gymnastics is a team sport. Boys will rely on the strengths and weaknesses of their team to succeed overall.
- Gymnastics is a very masculine sport. It involves incredible amounts of strength and balance. Boys must use lower body and upper body strength on rings, bars, floor and horse.
- Gymnastics motivates boys to be creative with floor routines.
- Gymnastics is a social sport. It encourages boys to communicate and contribute in groups.
- Gymnastics helps boys utilize their fearlessness for higher purposes. No more jumping on the couch, boys will use their courage to master acrobatic skills and techniques.
- Gymnastics is one of the best tracks for very young boys to listen to instructors.
Do you have a boy who has too much energy? He can take a trial in a preschool, tumbling, gymnastics or ninja class.
Give us a call at 585-663-4810