St. Augustine, Florida
1761 Dobbs Road, #106
Saint Augustine, FL 32084
904-429-4457

Vapor shop fire damage - full project report by SERVPRO. May 8, 2016

St. Augustine, St. Johns
Vapor shop fire damage - full project report by SERVPRO. , St. Augustine, Florida

We have recently completed a big commercial fire and smoke damage restoration project in St. Augustine and put together this video highlighting all major steps of the project. 

The project took a little over two months to complete. First stage of the restoration project was to clean out all of the store’s contents. Vapor shop and Hookah lounge had thousands of small and medium sized glass pipes and other devices. 

During the content cleaning stages of the project more than 150 boxes were used, over a mile of bubble wrap and over 1000 man hours spent. 

As part of restoring the structure SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach removed and replaced damaged drywall, installed new tile flooring, ceilings, HVAC system. Sealed the ceilings painted the entire structure and cleaned countless surfaces. 

Relax and enjoy this video. Need fire and/or smoke damage restoration estimate – call SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach at 904-429-4457

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach
Water Heater Safety Tips, St. Augustine, Florida
Water heater failure causes fires and flooding all across the world. Water heater routine maintenance can help you avoid the catastrophe the occurs when a water heater fails. Nationw...read more
SERVPRO - Your #LOCAL One Stop Shop For Restoration, St. Augustine, Florida
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach works hard to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost compassion after suffering a loss. Fire, flood, and mold dam...read more
Emergency Service Within 1 Hour of a Loss!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach is authorized to begin emergency service work immediately following a loss? It will often take an insurance ...read more
Space Heater Safety!, St. Augustine, Florida
A #local St. Augustine apartment fell victim to a fire started by a kerosene powered space heater. While this is an isolated incident, we wanted to take a moment to give you some saf...read more
Indoor Air Quality Alert!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that maintaining proper air flow throughout your home or business can help keep mold from growing?  Having your A/C unit serviced twice a year helps keep air circu...read more