St. Augustine, Florida
1761 Dobbs Road, #106
Saint Augustine, FL 32084
904-429-4457

A day in the life of SERVPRO, part II April 14, 2016

St. Augustine, St. Johns
A day in the life of SERVPRO, part II, St. Augustine, Florida

A day in the life part II!!!

Second installment of our "A day in the life series". In this Video SERVPRO's St. Augustine location is attempting to showcase what a day in the life of a production manager at a SERVPRO location may be like.

During this particular day following tasks were completed - Picked up payment from our customer in Ponte Vedra Beach, visited the Vapor shop fire project to ensure ceiling install is as scheduled, performed a big smoke and fire damage estimate, completed a mold remediation estimate and a quick mold test, visited Camachee Island fire and smoke damage restoration site, there were some uneventful adjuster meetings as well...Here at SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach we take customer engagement seriously and would like to hear from you. Let us know what type of videos you would like to see next - 904-429-4457. 

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach
Water Heater Safety Tips, St. Augustine, Florida
Water heater failure causes fires and flooding all across the world. Water heater routine maintenance can help you avoid the catastrophe the occurs when a water heater fails. Nationw...read more
SERVPRO - Your #LOCAL One Stop Shop For Restoration, St. Augustine, Florida
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach works hard to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost compassion after suffering a loss. Fire, flood, and mold dam...read more
Emergency Service Within 1 Hour of a Loss!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach is authorized to begin emergency service work immediately following a loss? It will often take an insurance ...read more
Space Heater Safety!, St. Augustine, Florida
A #local St. Augustine apartment fell victim to a fire started by a kerosene powered space heater. While this is an isolated incident, we wanted to take a moment to give you some saf...read more
Indoor Air Quality Alert!, St. Augustine, Florida
Did you know that maintaining proper air flow throughout your home or business can help keep mold from growing?  Having your A/C unit serviced twice a year helps keep air circu...read more